TALENT ACQUISITION PARTNER BARCELONA
- Post Date:June 15, 2020
- Views 212
- Languages required English, FrenchWorking time full-time
Our client is Europe’s leader in technology and engineering consultancy with 37,000 employees worldwide. Due to recent growth, they are offering an internship in our Talent Acquisition Department in Barcelona.
Your main tasks and responsibilities
- Contribute to our talent acquisition strategy in Switzerland and Denmark.
- Coordinate weekly with our Business Development department to get a clear view of our hiring needs and organizational goals.
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks).
- Develop company’s policy for talent benchmarking, talent assessment and interviewing.
- Evaluate candidates based on their interview and values fit for our clients in Switzerland and Denmark.
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future Opportunities.
- Create weekly reports on key talent acquisition metrics.
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations.
- You are motivated to reach planned and ambitious goals.
- You have a diplomatic personality, and ability to work in a changing environment.
- You speak fluently English plus German or Danish or French