- Post Date:June 15, 2020
- Views 713
- Languages required EnglishWorking time full-time
WHO ARE WE:
We’re a young and fast-growing Barcelona-based company that delivers and installs full solar energy kits on privately owned households, creating the opportunity for households to save up to 70% on their electricity bill!
As great news never comes alone, we just got incubated in Barcelona Activa, we have our first clients and installations, and it is now time for us to expand our team and raise money → We need a fresh brain.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
In one sentence: A SOLAR SALES ENGINEER (internship)!
We’re looking for a young and talented Catalan (and/or Spanish + English) speaking team member(!) that will start as an intern and lead our solar installation team (evaluations, technical analysis, offer creation). Among anything else, you are a DOER!
As our Head of Sales we expect you to be a leader – and to be the engine that drives the company’s growth across Spain. We will reward you for your performance!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Evaluate rooftops and offer requests (3D-models)
- Be in close contacts with our clients
- Negotiate with clients and be able to elaborate an installation
- Create procedures and processes for smooth after services
- The ability to evaluate electrical installations
- CETOP certification (or able to get this)
- You are a leader, a team player and a winner
- Familiar with solar systems and/or similar technologies
- No fear to talk with customers/municipalities
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US:
When you join the company, it’s not just another job. You’ll have the chance to build something that really matters, with a team that will become like family to you. We’ll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be – hopefully – limitless.
We believe in a world where people can choose to live in a sustainable way, contribute to the climate and save money in a way they like.