SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
- Post Date:June 15, 2020
- Views 168
- Languages required English, GermanWorking time full-time
Are you looking for an internship in sales?
Our client is looking for a native French/Dutch/German/Swedish intern to help them create new business opportunities in the respective market.
As a Sales Development Representative Intern, you will be responsible for generating and qualifying new business opportunities and potential B2B clients. At the end of the internship, you will have the possibility to join our time and grow professionally!
WHO ARE THEY?
The company is a Barcelona based e-commerce that allows the customization of a wide range of products (buttons, stickers, magnets, t-shirts, mugs, amongst others), offering solutions to both companies and individuals.
The products are made in the facilities located at the heart of 22@, Barcelona’s innovation district.
The company consists of a young and versatile team with a clear international focus and it is our mission to inspire our clients to create unforgettable products.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Over the phone sales.
- Generating new leads and potential clients via outbound calls (Cold-Calling).
- Manage and in charge of communication with prospective B2B clients.
Who are we looking for?
- Native level of French or German or Dutch or Swedish. Any additional European Languages would be a plus
- Eager to learn, self-motivated, proactive, and driven by achievement.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to different situations and able to communicate on different levels, a creative concept of sales
What do we offer?
- Paid internship (700 euros/month for full time)
- Career growth opportunities within our Sales Teams
- Dynamic and multicultural working environment
- Excellent Products and attractive industry
- Office location in Barcelona City Centre
Additional perks as part of our Start Up culture:
- After work activities such as Laser tag, Poker Nights, Table games or LAN Parties
- Ping pong championships – we have our own ping pong table at the office!
- Subsidised Gym Membership with Gym for Less
- Subsidised Health Insurance
- Offices breakfast on Tuesdays
- Summer BBQs and Volleyball tournaments
- Summer, Fall and Christmas Parties
- Afterwork Beers
- Tech, Marketing and Sales events and workshops on site.
Related Jobs (1)
- Business Intern on June 15, 2020