SALES DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT INTERNSHIP
- Post Date:June 15, 2020
- Views 275
- Languages required EnglishWorking time full-time
WHO ARE WE?
We are a Fintech Start-up! The company disrupts the B2C debt collection process through analytics and artificial intelligence. Their innovative machine learning capabilities detect the optimal moment and best channel to reach the client. The company then sends a sequence of notifications that includes a link allowing the client to pay their pending invoices with their credit card in a click and without logging to any platform. We are a team of young entrepreneurs with diversified backgrounds and strong experience developing start-ups.
WHERE ARE WE?
Our office is ideally located in the Barcelona the Tech City within an ecosystem of 80+ start-ups. The beach is 5min away, the famous Barceloneta neighbourhood is 2min and you could even walk to the Gothic district during lunch break! For the athletes, the office has showers and changing room facilities.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- You’ll investigate, identify and participate to convert prospects to sales opportunities.
- Create and prioritize a list of strategic accounts.
- Detect potential clients through outbound processes. Use all channels available LinkedIn, mailing, cold calling etc.
- Create a fantastic first impression with the prospects helping build the pipeline.
- Qualify prospects through calls analysing the level of interest, the priority to determine if there is a real opportunity.
- Follow up of existing leads and organise sales meetings.
- Work together with the sales team to propose new lead generation strategies and identify the best potential companies.
- Have conversation about the benefits of having our solution with C level management (CFO, CEO, CTO, COO) and assist to get a meeting with our account executive.
- Assist and follow the onboarding of every new client.
- Business school / MBA student in Sales, Marketing, or related subject.
- Sales are the first touch point of the company, so a good interlocution is key! Excellent skills in written and verbal communication
- Empathy and smile required (also) on the phone!
- Enjoy sales work with the aim of overcoming
- Proactivity, enthusiasm and organization, Ambition, initiative and desire to exceed the objectives
- Fluent Spanish + another EU language (English, French, Italian, Portuguese, German)
- Entrepreneurship mindset. Eager to learn and get results
- Motivation to progress internally
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Passion for sales, start-ups, technology, innovation.
- Desire to strive and be persistent.
IT’S A PLUS:
- If you have previous experience in sales development and lead generation.
- If you have experience in a role with weekly, monthly, quarterly goals.
- If you already have experience with CRM (we use Pipedrive) and other tools of automatization and sales prospecting.
- If you have experience working with SAAS, digital or industry software.