QUALITY ASSURANCE TESTER
- Post Date:June 15, 2020
- Views 645
- Languages required English, SpanishWorking time full-time
They develop a cognitive AI that empowers organizations and improves efficiency by automating documents reading, knowledge extraction and the capability to make queries in natural language.
The two major applications focused on are:
- Legaltech: automate the reading and extraction of key data in legal documents. It reads a text document, identifies the relevant information and generates a database adding all the knowledge gathered.
- Business Analytics: Self-Service Business Intelligence tool. It provides instant access in natural language to all of the knowledge in your company.
QA Tester works with the development team to debug code, correct errors, and troubleshoot any issues with software code.
A successful QA Tester should be hard-working, have a strong working knowledge of software code and testing methodologies, and be a team player.
Depending on the evolution of the situation, could be full-time or part-time.
QA TESTER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures
- Executing tests on source code.
- Analysing test results and reporting to the development team.
- Working with the development team to correct bugs and errors.
QA TESTER REQUIREMENTS:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Working knowledge of test management software, programming languages, and QA methodologies.
- Good team working and critical thinking skills.
English and Spanish