Operations Project Support Internship
- Post Date:March 23, 2020
- Views 288
- Languages required EnglishWorking time full-time
The company is an industry leading, norm-shaking travel tech company based in Barcelona with a global reach. We specialise in technology solutions for the aviation industry that improve profitability and the customer experience. They enable customer-centric products and digital touch-points that have been recognized by the industry as being at the forefront of innovation.
Who you are?
You are an engineering student enrolled in a university, and you are curious, energetic and looking for a big step forward in your career.
What’s the role?
The role is Operations Project Support (Intern).
So what will be your goal as an Operations Project Support?
We are looking for an engineering student who is eager to blend in with the team and learn a bit about everything. This position allows you to interact with all areas of the company by:
1. Supporting and maintaining the company’s IT security system:
* Setting annual objectives.
* Tracking compliance requirements, risks and KPIs
* Acting as a contact point with consultancy suppliers and ensuring our documentation is complete and useful.
2. Participating in R+D processes, which means:
* Analyzing their products’ trajectories.
* Collecting or creating relevant technical documentation of our software platforms launched to the market.
* Defining project budgets and identifying key development done by the different members of the team
3. Leading specific projects in different areas of the company:
* Exploring, analyzing and implementing new technological tools and/or providers.
* Delivering faster and better processes by creating automated tasks.
* Participating in recruitment processes of both technical and commercial profiles.
* Defining company policies (with HR) and training the team.
We are looking for someone who:
* Is eager to learn and work closely with C-level executives.
* Speaks English at advanced level. Spanish knowledge is highly valued.
* Knows how to plan their workload without anyone spelling it out for them.
* Is comfortable working on their own.
* Has a technical approach to problem-solving.
* (mandatory requirement) Intern’s university can sign an Internship Agreement and the student can do a long-term internship (at least 6 months, full-time will be a plus) and full-time preferred
You will really impress us if you have:
* Basic (or more) programming experience.
* Knowledge of data protection and information security.
What do they offer in exchange?
* You will be joining a fast moving and progressive company that prides itself on being at the forefront of software development within the airline industry.
* Our team members come from across the globe and across different industries: your background is not as important as your outlook or your capability.
* An office in the heart of Barcelona (Urquinaona) with great views of the city!
* The possibility to really see an impact and to see how your work affects the end result.
* You will never be bored!
Stipend: 1280 euros/month