Inside Sales Role FRE/ITA Internship
- Post Date:March 30, 2020
- Apply Before: December 28, 2023
- Views 297
- Languages required French, Italian
FOR NATIVE SPEAKERS OF EITHER FRENCH OR ITALIAN only
The company is a leading B2B Marketing SaaS, born and based in Barcelona. They are a conversion optimisation technology company, enabling e-commerce brands to seamlessly integrate visual social content into their digital customer journey to boost their online sales.
Their platform is used by more than 300 companies across 40+ countries.
What are they looking for?
They are currently looking for an Inside Sales Intern (Native French or Italian) to help them in their next phase of growth, working directly alongside their CEO and VP of Business Development.
Among other tasks, the intern will be:
• Opening Contact and Communication with Prospective clients through the phone, email and LinkedIn
• Building relationships with brands in sectors such as Fashion, Accessories, Jewellery, Sporting Goods, Beauty and Travel.
• Scheduling Online Demos, Road Trips, Face to Face Meetings and Events
• Managing and Scheduling Inbound & outbound emailing activities
• Controlling Business Development diary on a day to day basis
What experience and skills do they require?
They are not specifically looking for someone with significant or relevant experience, but the candidate must at least have the following:
• Native French or Italian speaker, any other languages are a bonus
• Passion for the space we are in Technology / Visual / Social / E-Commerce
• Great communicator
• Strong organisational and multitasking skills
• Good attitude towards learning and developing sales skills
• Consultative / Good listener / Quick Thinking / Team player
• Responsible / Resilient / Persistent / Adaptable / Fearless
• Positive Attitude / Ambitious / High Energy / Results Oriented
Stipend: 500 euros/month