INDUSTRIAL PRODUCT ENGINEER
- Post Date:June 15, 2020
- Views 273
- Languages required EnglishWorking time full-time
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
The company is an international chemical startup based in Barcelona (Spain) & Geleen (The Netherlands) whose mission is to become a game-changer in energy-efficient materials for the construction market.
Aiming at large scale implementation of high performance & sustainable materials towards Nearly-Zero Energy Buildings, they have unique know-how in bio-Polyurethane Chemistry. Integrated by a multidisciplinary team, our company is developing new disruptive projects that will reduce the fossil CO2 emissions in buildings & houses and ultimately contribute to fighting Climate Change.
Our start-up is one of the few European companies granted with 2 different H2020 SME Instrument projects:
- EXTRU-PUR is a disruptive technology for the large scale manufacturing of Polyurethane frames and profiled for a new top class of energy-efficient window.
- SAFE-PUR is a disruptive Polyurethane insulating foam with improved passive fire protection to increase the safety, comfort and energy efficiency in buildings & houses.
- Elaborate product designs
- Collaborate in technology design
- 3D design is a must.
The company is developing so the intern will have responsibilities and be challenged.
ENGLISH IS A MUST, SPANISH DESIRABLE
Related Jobs (1)
- Business Intern on June 15, 2020