DIGITAL SALES DEMAND EXECUTIVE
- Post Date:June 15, 2020
- Views 234
- Languages required EnglishWorking time full-time
The company started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done.
Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
We value the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Challenge yourself by contributing to the Digital Demand Strategy for midsize companies. Get a great professional experience with one of the most successful sales organizations in the world as a Digital Demand Executive.
Digital Demand Hub is a new team who is focusing on Demand Generation execution and pipeline nurturing leveraging digital tools. The mission is to increase conversion rate, accelerate pipeline and increase sales productivity.
The primary responsibility of the Digital Sales Demand Representative is to build a pipeline of software license opportunities and incremental revenue aligned with Sales Executives.
As an integral part of the account team, the Digital Sales Demand Representative leverages other resources, including presales teams and innovative tools to engage with our customers.
She or He will support Sales & Marketing in developing pipeline in a given territory.
- Generating Opportunities through social selling, strategic & targeted prospecting into companies
- Look for additional opportunities to further enhance contact such as digital resources or events.
- Plan call strategy and action plan in alignment with the Sales Team & local marketing
- Drive proactive outbound call activity into net new contacts
- Meet ambitious sales- and DG targets
- Be the cutting edge for driving digital transformation
- Adopt and deploy the latest marketing tools, tailor made for the digital age
- Drive digital innovation for reaching target markets
- Recently graduated with a University degree in Business Administration / IT / Digital Transformation (Master’s Student)
- Natural drive to excel
- Fluent Arabic and Fluent English
- Knowledge of the business environment in Kuwait/Middle East -preferred
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills to serve as a trusted advisor
- Good understanding of business processes
- Capacity to listen actively in order to identify prioritized customer needs
- Understanding of business challenges facing a defined industry and line of business
- Ability to work independently with a strong drive for results
- Strong facility with teamwork and an ability to learn and adapt quickly
What’s in it for you?
- World – Class Training & Development in the areas of professional growth and product knowledge
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best complex selling professionals in the industry
- Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment where we will make sure you reach your full potential.