Digital Marketing Associate Internship
- Post Date:March 22, 2020
- Views 255
- Languages required EnglishWorking time part-time, full-time
Duration: 3 – 6+ months
Full-time/Part-time 250/400 euros/month
The company is a boutique digital innovation consultancy and modern online marketing agency with highly specialised growth experts. We are launching new ventures and helping clients grow their businesses. Aflorithmic Labs is an internal startup that develops technology and a platform that powers and enables the creation of a new generation super-relevant “podcasts”. You will balance your time working in two companies.
Performance Marketing and Innovation Agency About company
An AI / Machine Learning Startup with the aim to create the most hyper personalised audio stories and podcasts on the planet. They are now looking for their next talented Digital Marketing Associate to join their team. This is a varied position where you will play a key role in understanding their key audiences and help challenge their assumptions. By laying the foundation of our knowledge of new markets you will contribute strongly to how their clients communicate with their audiences.
* A typical day can include doing competitor research, market research, content analysis and content creation
* You will be learning and working on online marketing topics like Google Analytics, PPC, SEO, Website, Landing Pages etc.
* Other tasks include lead generation and direct outreach.
* You are happy to assist with various digital marketing and also internal operations tasks where needed.
* The company is a highly data-driven agency, you want to understand KPI’s and what drives user’s decisions.
* One of the companies launches several apps and you will participate in its elaboration and implementation.
* You master either German or English and are comfortable writing for the respective markets.
* You collaborate well with all team members and will have a hand in many parts of our business.
* We will involve you in many areas of digital marketing and give you the possibility to grow where you want to.
You might quite like this opportunity if you:
* Thrive when working autonomously “Your project, your baby”
* Are happy to work in remote-friendly teams
* Know how to organize yourself and deliver on-time
* Have a growth mindset
* Love marketing and are actively working towards becoming the best in your field
* Love challenges and can keep up in an ever-changing environment.