- Post Date:June 15, 2020
- Views 449
- Languages required EnglishWorking time full-time
The company is a Spanish eCommerce company leader in the food-supplement and natural products industry, with more than 60.000 products catalogued, +100 employees and +22M€ revenue in 2019 with an expected growth of 70% in 2020. Last year we started our international expansion opening in France and Italy with local HQ and having great success and growth in those countries.
In 2020 we decided to start an international-cross border project selling our products in more than 15 new countries such as the United States, UK, Australia, Netherlands among others. We want to offer an internship position in the new international department.
As part of a small team, the candidate will have the opportunity of performing high quality task in several areas of the business, having contact with all value-chain of an eCommerce company:
- Digital Marketing. Mostly Google Adwords and Google Analytics.
- Content and market analysis. Brands contact and Website improvements.
- Operations. Mostly international B2C transport and purchases.
- Finances. KPI’s Controlling, Business PLAN, pricing.
- Preferably students of marketing and/or business.
- English mandatory. A second language will be a plus (German, Poland, French, Dutch). Spanish would be nice but is not mandatory.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel.
- Interested in eCommerce and Digital World in general.
- Interested in Start-up ecosystems.