BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND SALES COORDINATOR
- Post Date:June 15, 2020
- Views 218
- Languages required English, French, Spanish, Italian, GermanWorking time full-time
We’re looking for a talented Business Development & Sales Coordinator to support the growth of our revenue generated by our Market Managers, with missions that may include conducting market research, identifying business opportunities, managing email campaigns, processing orders, generating sales leads, making cold calls, participating in meetings, and assisting the Sales department wherever possible.
You have at least 6 months of business experience under your belt. You likely won’t have dealt with everything you’ll encounter at this company, but you have a background of experiences that guide your decision making and you can use that to make smart decisions.
You got the hustler mindset. You are ambitious and you know that you need to make a lot of effort to realize your dreams. You are not afraid to work very hard in order to improve your skills.
You are very social. You got a good ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of our organization. You can adapt to all types of professionals.
You are resourceful. You’re willing to research questions to find the answers.
It is a fast-growing company, so you’ll likely get experience on many different projects across the organization. That said, here are some things you’ll probably do:
- Manage and process orders from customers
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Generate sales leads
- Monitor sales metrics and KPIs
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- You can do an internship between 6 and 12 months
- You have a high level of English with great communication skills. You are a native speaker of any of those languages: English, Spanish, Italian, French or German
- You already have experience working on sales
- You are ambitious and you are not afraid to work hard to reach your goals
- You are an excellent individual contributor and a great team-oriented person
- Internship compensation: €500 per month
- Daily organic lunch made by our in-house Chef
- Equipment setup (laptop, second screen)
- Regular team events